March 23, 2008

Boy or Girl???

Put in your bets now! We'll hopefully find out the baby's gender on April 17th, so let us know what your guess is before then. We'll think of a prize for the winners! Maybe an annoying wood carved croaking frog from the night market or something! You can also put in your input for possible baby names here. We are open to suggestions!

8 comments:

  1. girl! girl! girl! girl! girl!
    heeee....little biggest sista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I guess I didn't realize you wanted to find out the gender. Don't you want to be surprised?? That's half the fun of having a baby. LOL! Sorry, just my opinion. :)

    CiCi

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL!!! Named after her aunt Nikki!
    You can use my first name or middle name! Or you can take the letters and make up a new name with the letters of my name! Like

    Eliza Cole Klein
    Zabeth Nia Klein
    Clabin Zoe Klein

    Or you can choose your own combination!!

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if i were to guess if its a boy or a girl i would need to know the date of conception. Odd days=girl, even days=boy. As far as names go i would say for a boy, Cory is pretty good. For a girl i would go with Corey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm hoping it's a boy, you know, to carry on that Klein family name. So if it's a boy it should be named Lexington Arthur Klein. It just kind of rolls off the tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think its going to be a girl!!!! Girls are so much fun!!! I think you need to name the baby something representing Thialand!!!! I am so excited for you!!! You look great!!! love you guys both!!
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  7. If its a girl you need to name her after the 2 grandmas - Gracie Gwen and call her GiGi. If it's a boy you can name after the 2 grandpas - John Joseph and call him JJ. There it's settled!

    GRAND MaMa CiCi (sounds kind of French if you say it just right)

    ReplyDelete
  8. well gigi and jj are the worst names ever.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, we love to hear from you!