March 24, 2008

10 Weeks!!


We're 10 weeks along now! Only 30 more to go?? Oh man! So right now we've got a 2 1/2 inch long baby, with real toes and fingers (no more webbed feet!). His/her head makes up half the size of its body (we hope that ratio evens out before delivery!) and its male (or female) parts are almost fully formed and showing! I'm not really supposed to be "showing" much yet, but I am! It's probably mostly bloating but either way I look the part. Nikki wanted some belly pictures so here's the first ones! I'm trying to get Kit to work on his too; so I won't feel so fat and sorry for myself in a few months! (He's pushing out much harder than I am!)


4 comments:

  1. I love this picture. It makes me laugh. You look cute! and Kit well... he's Kit. I hope that you are feeling better and that your cravings are for things you can find on your side of the world. Well... you know that I really want a girl someday and she will need a best friend so my vote is that you will have a girl just please don't name her Fanny! Haha Miss you lots. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!
    you kids are SO cute!!!!
    miss you! love you!
    trudi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute with your poochy belly but Kit you really need to keep your shirt on! Not really, son :)

    Mama CiCi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Kit is a little farther along than Stacy! Is it twins?

    Love you!
    Nik

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, we love to hear from you!