March 27, 2008
First Check up!
We had our first real checkup last night, which was quick and easy. We just talked with the doctor, got a blood & urine test, and then she tried to hear the heart beat. Unfortunately, we couldn't hear it...I'm only 10 1/2 weeks though, so she said it's just a little too early. We go back for our next check up on April 24th and will have our first ultrasound. She'll do this to check and make sure the baby is developing well and hopefully to find out the gender! (It may be too early) We really want to find out so we can start shopping and picking names out, but we may have to wait a little longer. SO pray our child will not be modest (just this one time) and will bear-all for their picture! My morning sickness has turned from "all-day" sickness to just "night-sickness" plus my morning gagging/puking routine! So please pray it will end soon! It is a blessing though (I've read) because morning sickness is one sign that your pregnancy is progressing well. But still, I'd rather it go away soon! Only 2 1/2 more weeks until the 2nd Trimester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kit and Stacy,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm happy to hear the good news! I hope all is well and you are enjoying your time in Thailand! We're all doing well here, and will be heading to Carlsbad in June to visit everyone- I especially am looking forward to seeing Boogy!
Take Care,
Raymie and the girls