I really am having a hard time believing Jackson is 4 now. That makes me feel old. He's no longer a baby, no longer a toddler, he is a full blown KID (who thinks he's a teenager!) Tonight before bed, I told him the story of how we became an "us" and it was good trip down memory lane. I promised to interview him tomorrow (like I did last year) and show him the pictures and video I have from the day he was born. Tomorrow we are surprising him with a day catered to him. Pumpkin banana pancakes, Skyping with family, a surprise trip to an awesome pool (which we'll stay as long as we can bear b/c it's expensive , and then probably pizza to follow. Happy birthday to my sweet boy! You were the answer to my heart felt prayers to be a mom and I'll love you forever and always!
I decide which pictures to use, so I went a little crazy. But I'm a proud mom, so it's permissible.
 |
| He REALLY CAN write a 4, but he was attempting to write an upside down one. |
 |
| Proud of his attempt and of turning 4! |
 |
| 4 year olds have big muscles! |
 |
| And he insisted on wearing his tie that Nini sent him! |
 |
| Looking very smart! |
 |
| Finally a real smile! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a comment, we love to hear from you!