I've been cutting Hudson's hair up till now because I didn't feel he'd be able to sit still in the chair long enough for someone else to do it. He also is quite the mamma's boy and gets frightened easily. But on Grandpa's last day here, he wanted to get his hair cut and so did Jackson, so I think that gave Hudson the motivation he needed to be big and brave! He did great and sat there still the whole time, making funny faces. He was quite proud of himself when it was over, and the gel that he got to be like big brother.
| Bye bye curls! :( |
| That face was too funny! I think he was anticipating some pain. |
| All gelled up and looking good! |
| Jackson had to get his spikes to go with the attitude! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a comment, we love to hear from you!