I got this idea from friend and had to copy it. I love all the crazy things kids say and this is a good way to get some of those things recorded and to get a little window into their world view. He just turned three last week, so I'm going to try to do this with them every birthday. I think it'd be fun for them to see what they've said when they grow up too.
Jackson (age 3)
2) How does it feel to be 3? Tickled
3) Why does it feel tickled? Because, like chai and mix it up!
4) Do you think you’ll like being 3? Uh huh-sure sure.
5) What is the most important thing
you’ve learned in life so far? I played
at school and had a fire drill and I didn’t see a fire.
6) How are you different now that
you’re 3? Because I want to go for a
walk. I have a new present in my box.
7) What’s your favorite thing about
having a birthday? playing golf and
playing baseball and playing Frisbee
8) What is your nickname? tickle monster
9) What do you like about school? I like playing in the dark. I’m not afraid
of the dark. (yeah right!)
10) Who is your best friend? Ellie & Abe & Jonathan. Abe let me
play with his baby, he’s so cute!
11) What do you like learning about? pretzels! Cheerios! And stinker! I like
learning about stinkers at school!
12) What’s your favorite bible story? Jesus stories (good answer)
13) Who’s your favorite person in the
bible? Jesus! I love Jesus and he’s always
with me, so that’s why. (sweet!)
14) What do you want to be when you
grow up? A fireman and I want to drive,
but I think I can’t.
15) Tell me about our family. I love you mommy so much and I love daddy
and Hudson. And I like reading stories and playing with my trucks. (aw!)
16) What do you like about having a
brother? Playing with my brother because
I love him SO much, that’s why mommy.
17) What is something mommy
always says to you? I will play with you and I will cook with you because I love you
18) And Daddy? Do you want to play golf or Frisbee, we can do whatever you want to do.
19) What is your favorite toy? TRUCKS!
20) What is your favorite place to go?
To India and to play golf. (hasn't been to India yet)
21) What do you love to do? Play golf.
22) What is your favorite book? A bear story (Berenstain bears I am guessing)
23) What would be the best present
someone could give you? 5 Monster
trucks! I like monster trucks!
24) If you had a whole day to do
anything you wanted to do, what would you do? play golf, that’s interesting.
25) Do you think you’ll ever get
married? Yes! (no hesitation!)
26) How old do you think you’ll be if
you get married? Get a wife, a wife like
Dad. But how old will you be? Two. That’s
interesting. (yes, it is)
27) What’s your favorite food? Pasta and noodles and pizza
28) Are you scared of anything? Yes, cars. (this is true for his bad dreams)
29) What makes you happy? Chuggington, that’s the best.
30) Anything else you’d like to say? Chuggington (starting to zone out)
31) Should I have asked you about
anything else? no (he's clearly tuning me out now.)
hilarious! we were cracking up. david and laura
ReplyDelete