Tonight was a good evening, in part because our long awaited black trunks finally made it out of customs (a week late). They had a harder time getting into Canada then we did! We were mostly glad b/c our VOIP phone and router were in those trunks but the boys were so excited for the few toys and stuffed animals awaiting them. They already had two big trunks of toys with us (because mommy couldn't hardly part with any toys), but they acted like it was Christmas to have just a few more of their "friends" to sleep with at night. Jackson carried his "Roxy" dog around with a huge smile on his face. He said he needed to take him for a walk because he hadn't had one in a long time! Apparently Roxy kept biting Jackson on their walk because he got lots of scolding!
Right before the trunks arrived, Jackson graced me with a well-timed drum/singing solo while my camera happened to be out. I'm rarely so lucky to have that good of timing. So...get ready to smile....
Jackson's Drum/Singing solo- Youtube
the video was ADORABLE! glad the trunks arrived.
ReplyDeleteStacy-that video of Jackson is precious!! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteSooo glad you got that on video! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteI love my drummer boy! And Jackson I like your singing too! You and Hudson can perform for Nana anytime!
ReplyDeleteI can't begin to tell you how blessed I am seeing Jackson's solo and drum playing. I am so very proud of you, Stacy and Kit for your parenthood, and service for our Savior, Jesus Christ. If you sent out a newsletter for Oct., I didn't get it. I droped out of Facebook, but will get back on it soon, I think. I pray for each of you daily. I love you. June
ReplyDeleteI love Jackson's singing!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE that video! Uncle Jerry is very impressed with his rhythm & tune. Miss my boys!!!
ReplyDelete