Jackson seems to add new words to his vocabulary every day and is actually speaking in small sentences now. He is such an entertainer. Our favorite thing to hear him say are "I yuv you Bubba" (or Mommy or Daddy) He loves to make silly faces and kiss his brother. He recently pee-peed in the potty, but I'm thinking it will be a while before he's interested in being consistant with that. Partly because he is a constant wirl-wind and doesn't like to sit still for very long. I look forward to when Hudson can keep up with him and they can play together.
He's only 3 1/2 months old and Hudson is growing at an even faster rate than Jackson did. He's already 20 lbs and wearing 12 month old cloths! If I have any more chunky kiddos my back is going to be shot by the time I'm 30. Oh, well, they are worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us a comment, we love to hear from you!